Saturday, August 30, 2014

Please read the Posted Signs

"Welcome to 2old4anime's INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment.

Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

"My Readers. The SD CC is HUGE..... As The Trump Master would say! So let our Theme be this week....

"SHIT I MISSED!"



DC THE OLDEST COSPLAYER

Photo Sources:  SUPERHEROHYPE  |  Outside the Magic

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs". Please Read the Posted Signs!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive gathering of cosplayers. We all know SDCC is huge and I have a friend who's dream is to fly there and attend the event...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy to try to get tickets as DC has issues each year. I hope they get in as I hear it is an experience like no other on the West Coast cons.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...